A conversation on Twitter is like a party that started before you arrived. You come into the room, and you wonder what the people are talking about, who are the ones to follow, and when would be the best time to engage with them.
Every entrepreneur or creator has the same problem:
- When you want to create a product for people to use, it should solve a problem for them.
- Without knowing what that problem is, you risk creating a solution that no one wants.
- Therefore, it's important for you to understand what your audience needs before you create too much of a product.
Knowing about your audience's needs will save you much time and money that you put into a solution. It literally takes the risk (creating something that nobody wants) away from you.
GetTheAudience is like a strong lens that shows you...
- what your audience talks about
- who are the most active people in your audience
- when, i.e., at what time of day, you can reach them easily
Once you know these three things, you can step into the party, already fully informed, ready to talk to people about their problems. You can create a solution for them that they are likely to buy from you because they feel understood.